From:
Christine Conneally <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 94 08:27:47 EDT
Laura,

  I am a little behind in my reading so forgive me if someone else has posted
this already.  You said that the id chip is placed behind the ear.  I was
wondering about something.  As I posted before my male thinks my female is in
heat and he trys to mate with her. (even though she is fixed.)  He does this by
grabbing grabbing her next and ear and flipping her over.  I know he gets a
good grip on her because she has read marks on the base of her ear and I have
heard her cry from it.  Could this type of behavior affect the chip in anyway?

         -Chris, Mike, and our 2 bed sharks - Tish and Milo