Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2013 20:52:06 -0500
I would like to say something about the USS auction for the Ferret
Villa Shelter. Our group voted on several shelters nominated for extra
help throughout the year. For the month of Feb. Ferret Villa got the
most votes next month it will be another shelter. We are a group of
caring ferret owners who cared enough about the ferrets that were
chosen off the giving tree again this year and never recieved any
gifts. So we got together and sent gifts to the ferrets we were
assigned. After that thanks to our wonderful leaders Susan Baker
and Jessie Nolan we decided to continue it year round.

Cindy's shelter is very deserving of the extra help she takes in
ferrets that have special needs at the time and also if not for her and
Tom these babies would have nowhere to go. Tom and Cindy both have had
health problems but made it through and continued taking wonderful care
of the ferrets. For anyone who has not been there and seen how many
ferrets they take care of and never ask for help to suggest they do not
deserve the help is not right . Cindy and Tom make the ferret tower and
when anyone is needing to raise funds for a baby in need they are the
first to donate one to the cause and the aren't cheap.

Debby (Memaw & her traveling zoo)