From:
Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 19:23:36 -0600
>From:    Joe Forzano <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: New Ferret Owner
>After reading all of the information I could find off the net and some
>ferret books, I wanted to know what types of treats do you give your
>ferret during training.  I read all about what you shouldn't give to a
>ferret, how about what you can give as a treat?

Joe,

There are several ferret treat available commercially.  What I usually do
it to either give them some ferrettone, or ferretvite.  They love them.
Their regular food can also be a treat if Dad hands it to them.  That is
what is the most important aspect.  It will surprise you how much they
love it, just because you gave it to them...

Oh yeah, Welcome to the world of being owned by fuzzbutts, and the FML too.
Just watch out for that ferret math.  It can be quick and devastating LOL..
Just ask me.

Fuzzie Dad & the Blurry Furry's
Rascal,Treble, Cocoa,Screech,Moose
Charlotte,Havoc,Hanna,Casey,Dodger,