From:
meagan quinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 08:04:38 PST
hi all!

thank you everyone for sending me info on shelters, alpha ferrets and all
my other questions!!  As i see it, fezzik IS the alpha ferret and keera
seems to THINK that she is...and hagas, well, he doesn't even know he is a
ferret and doesn't care who is boss as long as there is food to steal.. :)

i know i have seen it on the FML before, so we won't discuss it if it is
a beat up topic, but i am trying to get my ferrets to "do tricks" i have
found they are more accepted by non-ferret people when they are capable of
doing tricks (besides, my new years resolution is to be less controlled by
my littleguys and instead of giving them treats for looking cute, i am
going to make them work for it!!)

SO my question is...what is the best way to get a ferret to roll over
(hagas is stuck on his back and eat the treat there and doesn't continue to
roll like i thought he would)   how about turning around?  fezzik does it
for raisens but only if i say "fezzik get dizzy and make the motions of a
circle with my hand...he also needs to see the raisen container too...what
a brat!!"

ok: last question--how do you know if a vulva is swollen or not.  my
princess keera is getting distraught that i keep looking at her bum and i
don't know what i am really looking at.  i am worried about adrenal in
her--but not sure about how big.

i guess it is possible for ferrets to have various sizes..but what is the
normal range??

thanks again..
:)
meagan and the monsters in NY