From:
Russell Prater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 13:02:28 -0600
Russell Prater wrote:
>From:    Holli Wright <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Ferret Book
>
>I have read about a ferret book for sale for $23.00 dollars.  Can someone
>please tell me the name of the book and where I might be able to find it.
>Thank you and hello to all the fuzzies out there.

The best ferret book out right now is Kim Schilling's book "Ferrets For
Dummies".  It is in the same yellow and put out by the same people who
publish the other "..... For Dummies" books.  It is available from a ton
of places including The Ferret Store and most large book stores.  Prices
vary some, but is usually around $19.

--
Russ, Booger, Bonnie & Clyde

URA Redneck if you had to remove the Marlboro to kiss the bride!