From:
"Cane, Serra M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Aug 1998 13:41:59 -0500
Maybe I am just being dense, but I can never access a geocities page that
is referenced in a post.  I always get a generic geocities page that says
"we are sorry.  the page you were looking for (address) does not exist."
There is a site index link on this page, but I am unfamiliar with the
geocities forum, and do not know how to begin to look people up on this.

I only mention this here because there have been several postings that I
have wanted to reference the page on and couldn't and was wondering if
other people had the same problem.

Tasha, I was really interested in reading your page about Joey, but could
not get to it.  Maybe you could give me some tips as to what I might be
doing wrong, or how to find your page.

Sorry for the unrelated post. Back to the ferrets!

Serra

[Moderator' note: I almost always confirm web addresses given in a post,
and that Geocities one was no exception.  Case matters -- i.e. copy it just
as it appears in the post -- not all uppper or lower case.  BIG]