Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 13:38:04 -0800
Hello,

I wanted to Thank each and everyone of your, for your Heart-felted &
Sweet Condolences concerning Moose.  I am planing on answering each &
everyone personally.  Hopefully, I have my head on right and this post
won't show up doubled or confusing.  I know you all understand.

Moose is missed by all His family and friends.  Moose always had a way of
keeping whatever Mayhem, of the moment, going strong.  He was "Leader of
the Pack."  His Uncle Pat Wright, said Moose turned a small band of 3 or
4 ferrets, into a Thundering HERD, nothing was safe.  His Loving Aunt
Sabine, of World Ferret Union and World Ferret Information Centre,
also was capture by this big lug of a Sable.  She said Moose, was the
sweetest & kissest ferret, she has ever met.  She wanted to take him back
home with her, to the Netherlands.  Both of these sweet people wanted to
keep Moose, but we were the lucky ones, who were blessed for over 3 years
with his Loveable & laughable antics.

Megaesophus, is a terrible and draining diease, that once you're aware,
it's pretty much a swift, downhill slide, a discouraging trials & errors,
process before death.  It is called RARE in ferrets, but from what
E-mails I've gotten, it's cannot be all that rare.  A CURE OR or at
least SOME SORT OF MANAGEABLE BAND-AID, must be found!  My Vet and his
Assistant, assure me, One Day, Megaesophus will be manageable, one day a
cure will be found, not soon enough, for our Sweet Moose.

Kiss Your kids today for Us, and hope & pray, None of your Sweet Angel
turn up with Megaesophus or ADV.

Thank You Again,

STEPHANIE, JOE, GARY AND THE 8 CLOSET THIEVES:
SPANKY, SNOW FLAKE, SONNY & CHER, NIKKI, RUBY JEAN, GEORGE & GRACIE
PLUS:  TAZ THE DOG, DARA NIN, MONKEY & TOMMY THE CATS
IN SPIRIT: SAM, MOOSE, CLAUDIA & SCARLETT O'FERRET, ALONG WITH GRINGO,
GENI, PATRICK, JEREMIAH, & SNICKERS