Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 18:24:20 -0700
"Sirron~Sir" wrote -=20
>Why didn't any one in Michigan do something TO SAVE THE FERRETS from
>Hazel Park, Michigan

It was a sad day Wednesday when Mary found out that those two babies where
euthanized.  She did everything she could do to save them by making many
phone calls to find out where and how they were.

Now comes the part I don't understand --

"Sirron~Sir" wrote -
>Animal Control confiscated 100 animals were confiscated from a house and
>two were ferrets, one of them was very active

I watched the same news clippings as you, and I didn't see any ferret
"very active" , as you said.  When they showed the ferrets, it was only
a 5 second clip.

"Sirron~Sir" wrote -
>I cannot see the two ferrets being euthanized for having adrenal or just
>being sick...

I agree, We (Mary & I) take in the old, sick, and unwanted babies in the
state of Michigan, and very proud of the work we do for the babies :-)

"Sirron~Sir" wrote -
>At this time I am not able to rescue all ferrets...help would be helpful

Didn't know you rescued ferrets ??  When was the last time you ran for
a ferret in need?  When was the last time you held or fostered for a
shelter that was too crowded?  Until you get your hands dirty lifting a
cage that is filled with feces, saving a ferret from the neglect that it
has been kept in, save your belittling of the 'real people' out here.
Before you make accusations on the club's & shelters in the state of
Michigan NOT doing anything to protect these Ferrets, why don't you get
all the facts FIRST!

Did you call anyone about the situation, as we did?  Did you contact the
Hazel Park Police, Oakland Animal control, Detroit & Rochester Hills
Humane Society as we did?  Please don't sit there and say we did
nothing!!!  We started working on this as soon as we watched it on the
NEWS, only difference is - we started making calls instead of e-mailing
people asking WHAT THEY were going to do about it.  Didn't know your
fingers were broke!

Kris

Kris Mewton - [log in to unmask]
www.mkaresq.com  -  www.mfran.org