From:
CGarcia737 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 1997 21:11:54 EST
The baby boy got "Happy Birthday" sung to him by his family.  Snowball,
however, would not come out of his hidey-hole and cooperate.  (Something
about it not being his birthday, I think.....) He blew out his candle (with
Mom's help) and ate his ice cream.  I think he was a happy ferret!

Mr. Lipinski, maybe Pato falls into the category of "sissy ferret" by your
definition.  But her certainly looks like a happy one, if that is the case.
Please stop attacking us.  I acknowledge your right to your opinion, so
please allow us ours.  I could resort to verbal swordplay, but I do not wish
to.  If those of us that have "sissy ferrets" choose to control there
environment, so be it.  I do not doubt you love your ferrets, albeit in a
different fashion than me.  But please allow me to do so.  I allow you.  I
do not want to flame you, or start a "civil war", but things have gotten
uncivil to this point.  Let's let the holiday season fill us with kindness
towards each other at least.  We get enough garbage from the non ferret
owners.  We have to stick together.

Dooks to all,

Catherine, Pato and Snowball Garcia
Behind the Zion Curtain