From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 17:36:28 EDT
As you know I have an in depth page on deaf ferrets, training, causes of
deafness, testing, etc... Well I feel like the pages are incomplete without
something.  I am interested in WS gene expression in ferrets beyond the
coloration, and possible deafness.  I know they tend to have wider set
eyes.  Sometimes to me those eyes actually seem to bulge a bit more than
a "normal" ferrets.  They tend to have lighter eyes (red, ruby,
burgandy/garnet, etc).  But how esle can this gene express itself in
ferrets?  What other physical characteristics are there?

I would like to add a page to my site on this, and am having great
difficulty finding information on this gene expression in animals let
alone ferrets.  Can anyone help?  I will be all to happy to give due
credit on my page when I finish it.

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on deafness and ferrets:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/deaf.html
take a peek at upcomming "so you have allergies":
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/allergies.html