Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 01:41:55 -0400
We rarely bathe our ferrets, but do mist them every so often.  We saw a bug
on one of our ferrets and gave them a water bath and found only one bug.
Have to admit, I'm one spoiled individual.  Do have to admit, we suckered
my mom into giving our five ferrets their baths for years.  Ok, she loved
doing it, what can I say.  Have to admit, giving only one ferret a bath and
letting the water run, had to get a helper and the ferret got two, not one
nail stuck in a towel before the bath.  Out came the scissors.  Bathing one
in water was a pain in the a**.  Only four more to go before I go nuts,
lol.  We bathed the one in the kitchen sink, do many of the ferret owners
have the same problem or am I a wimp?

Are there any owners of ferrets and skunks in the same household and if so,
do they get along?  Where might one purchase a skunk?  Have read there are
about three states which don't allow skunk ownership, but this could of
changed.

To owners of small breeder, albino ferrets:
Would like to know the true color of your albino ferret(s) from small
breeders and if so, can you tell us where you got your ferret from which
small breeder?  Got one female ferret from Tracy in Spokane, WA and the
albino has always been pure white.  Rescued one from a small breeder, but
don't know which one and his color is white and yellow.  Not at all near
pure white as our female.  He was in rut when we got him and weighed 5.5
pounds, no poop, he was hugh!!!!!!!!  He is probably close to four pounds
now after being neutered, but his fur is yellow/white, not pure white.
Thanks for the replies.

Debbie