Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 1995 03:31:52 -0600
Hello, this is Elizabeth, and I thought I would write to the FML.  I have to
admit that I read it most of the time, ever since dad went blind and crazy
at the same time (He makes me read it to him in exhange for extra time out
on dates.) Dads not really blind but he just can't focus his eyes so he
makes everyone read his ferret stuff to him because he wants to write a
paper on it.

I want to tell you about the wonderful thing he did.  He adopted four
ferrets from a lady in Kansas that all came from one place.  I thought he
was crazy because we already had PLENTY OF FERRETS, and I hate help picking
up the poop.  Mom just smiled and looked away like she always does when he
gets a crazy idea like the time he started growing grass in his bedroom for
the ferrets to eat.  when the ferrets first came, they pooped evertwhere, so
at first I didn't like them much.  But later they learned to use the box and
it was much better.  Last night the lady who owned the ferrets came over to
visit them for Christmas and brought toys for them.  She cried when they
sniffed her hands and when Gus licked her lip.  At first she thought Simon
was Gus because he has grown so much, but then she saw Gus and said he
looked like an otter.  I showed her how dad taught Gus how to jump in the
air and how Nosette will roll over and how they both knew how to get in the
kitchen.  She kept saying that she was so happy that they got to stay
together and they went to such a good home.  We are going to send her some
pictures.  I think she was sad but happy at the same time.

Dad missed it all because he took some new medicine for his reaction that
made him snore like a bull.  But I was still proud of him and now I think he
had a really good idea.  I also wanted to thank all of his friends for
writing so much, because I have now earned 21 hours of date time!  Well dad
is still snoring, but his red bumps are going away so write him soon so I
can get more time before he can read again.

Dad said I could use his e-mail because I didn't have one and I hope I did
it right.  Its supposed to mail it out early in the morning automaticly, so
I will check tomorrow to see if it worked.  He did say that if I used it I
had to say hello for him.  Hello!  Dad really likes the fml and prints them
out and puts them in binders.  Josh thinks hes nuts, but dad says it hard to
read the computer in the bathroom because its to heavy and makes his knees
sore.  When I read this, I'll skip this part!

Good Bye, Elizabeth Church