From:
Especially Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 22:01:20 -0600
As many of you know, Especially Ferrets Inc. is searching....still......
for a suitable location to expand their efforts to provide quality care
to domestic ferrets.  Today I was informed that the location we were about
to sign under contract for....in El Paso County, Colorado is run by worse
idiots than the city of Aurora, Colorado.  Aurora will dictate who can
visit you and what you can do on the privacy of your property, but the
planning dept of El Paso County says you can only own one ferret per acre
unless you have more than 40 acres, then you can graze as many ferrets on
your property as you want to.  They obviously have their heads so far up
their rectums, I'm becoming fearful of living ina state were complete
ignorance and stupidity is bliss.

So were off to another county in a different direction, as I don't want to
live anywhere near a county that has rules that are well... maybe it's all
those hail storms they have been through.  Too many blows to the head you
think?  So beware ferret owners in El Paso County Colorado, if they find
out you're grazing more than your share of ferrets per acre, you could be
in trouble with the county.  If I find out your grazing your ferrets
period, you're in trouble with me...the ferretguy!