From:
Maggie's Farm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 13:15:32 -0500
Hi Y'all,

A gentle reminder of Earth Day next Sunday.  Here in Columbia MO we have a
wonderful street celebration of Earth Day, with lots of booths and this
year, two stages of entertainment.

For any of you ferret owners in the area, I will be out with my bath salts
and such vending.

Also vending will be the Tie Dye Queen, Karen, whose hammocks are reviewed
by Koosh in the latest Modern Ferret.

Looking forward to meeting you all. Please stop by and give a holler.

blessings,

Maggie