Date:
Sat, 22 May 2010 08:16:39 GMT
Good day to all you fellow FMLers. Just an update on our team status in
the iwon Team Challenge. We are now in 79th place, up from 135th, and
that is with only about a quarter of the team playing. I know many of
us got discouraged and stopped playing. I really do think, though, that
if some came back and joined us, we could at least take 3rd place. That
would be $1000 dollar for S.O.S. Anyway, we are progressing. Yeah Team.

Please join us if and when you can,

Thanks,
MaryD