From:
Alexandra Sargent-Colburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 2009 22:17:49 +0000
Dear Ferret Folks-

I just spent some time on the phone with Saraferret, who is a dear
friend of mine. She was up all night (She saw Edward's post at about
1:30 last night) crying because of it. For hours. I am not surprised.
She is a very gentle person who was attacked by a bully for no other
reason that it pleased him to do so. Frankly, I am astonished that
Edward's attack post was published here, and Sara given no warning
that it was coming.

The only way to get in touch with her is to post a message to the FML.
If you would like to show the lady a little support please post your
message directly to the FML. Let us not allow this lady to think that
nobody values her as either a person or a Bridge Greeter. She is both,
and a fine one in each case.

Alexandra in MA