From:
Randy Ferret Aid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 17:26:48 -0500
Michele, who has done a LOT to support SAFE and MANY other shelters over
the years now needs us.  Michele and her hubby Roger took a much needed
vacation cruise to Mexico this week.  They have both given up so much of
their love and devotion not only to ferrets but also to Michele's mother
who is suffering from cancer.  Michele and Roger have moved in with
Michele's mom to help care for her in her time of need.

On Valentine's Day, something terrible happened to this loving family.
Michele lost Roger.  He passed away from a massive heart attack while
their ship was docked.

Michele could use our words of love, hope and support right now.  She has
been through hell and she has been there for so many of us, it's time we
return the support for her and her family.  Their daughter does not know
of the tragedy as of right now so PLEASE, no phone calls.  Give them a
few days to grieve and adjust.  I'm sure Michele would welcome your
thoughts and love by mail at

Leizann Michele Engelke
1086 River Rock
New Braunfels, Tx 78130

or [log in to unmask]

Thank you in advance for your support of this kind and loving woman.
Roger will be missed by many people.

With love,
Randy

Miss Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society
<http://www.ferretaid.org/>

Join us for the IFC Ferret Aid 2006 Conference!
Book early, almost sold out!!
http://www.ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_2006.html