Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 03:55:59 +0000
I have been out of the loop for a while, but am now finding out about the
ferret symposium 2001!  I went to 2000 and it was the best!  I want to
attend this one as well, but am unable to get a preregistration form from
the site.  I did get the flyer but that's all.  It doesn't completely load
the whole site.  Can anyone email me a form?  I want to pre-register asap.
I DON'T want to miss this one!  Love to all of the fuzzies!

Julie and
Razz: problem child
Boo: litter sweet girl
Poncho: feeling a little blah lately
Deli: Big DEW boy!

[Moderator's note: I'll e-mail it.  But it's a rather small file.  Julie,
maybe you need to upgrade to Acrobat reader 4?  (I know that the flyer
is compatible with version 3, but I don't know if that's the case with
the registration materials.  BIG]