Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 2003 03:14:09 -0600
My image of administering it would be in something sort of like a
"vaporizer", that would very slowly add a measured and small amount into
the air they breath.  It wouldn't be a big cloud of choking smoke.

But, Sukie's comment about asthma is also a valid concern.  I can attest
that it (sometimes) aggravates asthma.

The one and only time I've eaten it in brownies, I never felt a thing.  I
consider it a waste of good cannabis to put it into brownies.

BIG has a good point about not being able to control (the effects of) the
amount ingested vs. the amount inhaled.

Another point to consider within this realm of thought is, when smoking
it, it takes 2-3 times before an effect is ever felt (at least in
humans).  It takes a "conditioning" before it actually "goes to work".
No one knows if this applies to ferrets or other animals.

Gary