From:
Shannon Crum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 18:05:46 -0700
>I am also thinking about getting another fuzzbutt, I have a boy but heard
>females are more affectionate, is this true?

I think it just depends on the ferret and the age of the ferret.  I have a
1 year old boy and a 1 year old girl (Felicia & Sonny) and both of them
love to give kisses.  I just hold them up to my face and say "Gimme sugar."
Then, they lick away.

I also have a 7 month old boy and an 8 month old girl.  Neither one of them
give kisses without a fight.  I have to snuggle really closely to get the
girl (Molly) to kiss me.  Even then it's just to get me to let go.

My little boy (Sebastian) won't even think about giving kisses.  He's too
hyper to stop long enough.  Though, there was that one time I had donut
frosting on my lip.  He liked that, but I don't think that counts.

Shannon C. (owned by four carpet sharks...
Sebastian, Molly, Felicia, & Sonny).