From:
"Linda M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2005 21:32:18 -0700
Hello everyone,

I'm looking to place one of my ferrets in a new home for a variety of
reasons.  She's a panda, about 2.5 years old and is somewhat "special
needs" which I will explain in an email if you are interested.  As of
late, she's been *quite* aggressive with my male and vice versa, but
is also a habitual biter as well.  If you would like more details on
adopting her, please email me at the address below.

She will definitely have to go to an experienced ferret owner/possibly
shelter and will require some work to train her out of biting.  She
hadn't been aggressive to other ferrets or people up until about 5-6
months ago and I've been trying to correct the problem since with every
method possible with no success whatsoever.  Maybe she will do better in
a new home..  I am not asking any adoption fees for her, but I will not
allow her to go to just anyone.  I will include some of her toys and
whatnot as well if needed.