Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2006 01:01:30 -0400
I have 3 new, unopened 4 lb.  jugs of the coveted Turk/Barley Pro Plan
cat food.  My little weasel-man Echo (for whom I ran around the Saint
Louis MO area like a mad woman, buying all the PPT/B I could FIND, after
hearing of Purina's plans to discontinue the stuff) has been freed of his
IBS-ravaged little body.  None of my other monkey-heads need this food.
Because of sales and coupons, I was able to get them for $9.95 each.  I
didn't realize this until I got ready to post this note... the expiration
dates on them are (1) July 2006, and (2) August 2006.  I would like to
get these to those who need it for their babeez-with-bad-belleez.  If
possible, I'd like to get what I paid for them, and I'll split the cost
of shipping.  I am on a limited income (disability), and don't find
myself with much extra cash.  But...and it's a BIG one...if y'all NEED
this for your kids, and can only pay shipping, well that'll have to do.
After all, it IS all about the ferrets, isn't it?

Thanks for being here, ALL of you.  Yep, you guessed it, I'm pretty much
of a lurker...Guess that makes me a lurking dooker.

Seizure!!