From:
J Gordon Bengtson CI/ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 08:21:20 -0500
Yesterday a person wrote about FerretVite being inedible by some of her
ferrets.  She had contacted 8 in 1 and they replaced the bad with good
and added some other things.

8 in 1 is somewhat good about that but this again founds my feelings that
this company is not good for pets.  Their quality control evidently is
poor if it exists at all to have a customer voice that too much malt was
in the formula.  This one person complained but there had to have been
thousands of other users that did not and have unacceptable material.

My experience with 8 in 1 is my ferrets will not eat their kibble, the
Yogi's treats nearly killed Bud and this was determined by a vet.  8 in 1
paid my costs of the kibble and the Yogi's were free in answer to my
complaint.  They would not pay the vet bills they caused by using their
products.

Of course, I do NOT recommend 8 in 1 for anything more than tire traction
in the ice for cars.

Gordon, Byte-me and Kodo
Missing Podo, Bud and Nibble-ed