Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2007 20:08:45 -0700
I just wanted to point out that if we all go at each other then "He"
has won. If we are all too bent up to help the ferrets and get them
split up and into homes, shelters, etc, then "He" has won.

There will be plenty of time to ask what if, how could, did what?
Later. Right now we need to react with positive outcomes.

Can someone post a list of WHO to contact for contracts and adoptions,
WHO to contact to off help with transports, WHO to contact for
donations ($$, supplies, items) and then WHAT is needed. Maybe get a
website going? Stating what she already has and what she may need.

I know several postings have this information but if we could have it
all in one spot it would be nice and less confussing.

Let's bicker and argue later. Right now lets get together and get these
babies to some homes, shelters, and rescues so the strain is not on one
person, shelter or rescue.

I do not know the farm these ferrets came from. I do not know the
people. But all I can picture in my head is an old man laughing his
butt off as we all scramble for each others throats and leave the
ferrets to suffer (NOT that they are suffering in Lori's care) but
you know what I mean....

Please eveyone put the ferrets first!
Staci