From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 20:21:45 -0400
Well, woke up this morning to Clyde having diarrhea.  Had it last night
and was but in the sick cage.  Still had it so called for an appointment
for fluids and carafect.  Then I noticed Fox was leaning to one side and
circling.  Blood sugar 58 so called to get her in.....

I am now back form the vets.  Clyde is fine, just caught a bug (probably
my flu bug).  Have enough meds to treat them all.  Fox is most likely
insulinoma , but will not know until bloodwork gets back in.  So for now,
monitor and her favorite treat when needed...nutrical.  I kept calling
her fat Fox, but noticed this last week she had lost some weight.  From
almost 3 lbs down to 2.1 at the vet.  Isn't this a sign of insulinoma?

Then...I got back from the vet.  Tim's wire had popped out so got to take
him to the orthodontist...

THEN...I got a call from the dentist...my appointment is tomorrow.  Have
I told anyone that I have an irrational fear...traumatizing fear of the
dentist....and I have to go tomorrow.  I think I will go get drunk...

Gail
Want to adopt an exotic?  Need help to place one?  Go here:
http://www.scalesandtails.org