From:
Celebrations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2006 14:40:43 -0500
Tonya (& Jack?)

Just wanted to respond to your post about the name calling etc on the
list...I too joined for knowledge and insights to my fuzzies and was
also disappointed to find all the "ugly" talk.....

I will say that I can thank the people on this list for help in saving 2
of my babies and have learned a tremendous amount of things about my
fuzzies......I have also learned to scroll past all the "personals" and
read only the valuable & funny posts.  The contact to some of the people
on this list is very valuable and in my opinion worth having to scroll a
bit to get to it!!

I am a "browser" of several list both personal & business related and I
see the verbal attacks or "flames" on all of them!  It seems that as
long as people are allowed to voice their opinions there will be those
who wished they hadn't! :)  My Mother always told me if you cant say
something nice don't say anything at all.....its a shame everyone's
mother didn't pass that on.  :)

So Tonya, I hope you continue to "browse" and learn about the wonderful
fuzzies you love and then just disregard the rest!

Cyndi