From:
"edman (Ed Atlee)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 1995 10:21:53 EDT
Someone has probably pointed this out by now, I took a long weekend and
haven't had a chance to clear out my mailbox yet, but the vet I was
thinking of, that is in Cherry Hill and wrote the article for Modern
Ferret, was Dr.  Kupersmith (sp?).  Why I thought it was Tom Kawasaki I
have no idea, but I'm checking myself in for a thorough mental examination
soon.  Will post results ;-) Anyway, sorry about the confusion....BTW, the
vet I mentioned that I said was in Evesham or Marlton...it's Evesham
Veterinary Clinic, located in Marlton.  No wonder I'm confused!!!  :)
Jersey drives me nuts.

--edman