From:
Karl Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1993 20:14:28 -0400
Barbara and Marie, I hope your ferrets both pull through ok. They seem to be
pretty tough animals for their size.

Now for the update. Sweety has moved from hunt and destroy mode to just
despising and mostly ignoring Nitro. They both got a bath so neither one has
any great advantage in the scent department. It's looking more and more like
I'll have to get another cage though. While they can deal with each other while
out of their cages, it's been total mahem when I tried having them share the
one cage. Also, if Sweety doesn't stop trying to spray Nitro she's going to
find her scent glands removed. Once in a while I can deal with but the air
around here has not been of high quality since Nitro arrived. In any case I
love them both and wouldn't give up either.