Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 04:58:11 EDT
My suggestion is this it has 2 parts the first part leave the old pair
of work shoes as a decoy for Switch the Kit and have the real pair
sequestered some place Switch the kit either is not smart enough or
strong enough to look.

My little girl Shadow has a thing for anything leather she will try to
drag it off and the bigger the leather thing the more fun.  One time she
tried to drag off my leather sneakers and they are 4 times her total size
and 6 times her total mass but that didn't stop her frrom trying to drag
them off so she could kill them and eat them.  Also she plays rough I was
playing with her today and she got a little nuts she would sniff and then
start biting light at first ya know like a playful nip but she'd then
really clamp down and go for blood and if I didn't yell and rip my hand
away she would have drawn blood.  My little boy Vinnie Da Rat is more fun
loving and he just lightly nips not even leaving teeth marks but Shadow
she's of the mind I'm so much bigger so she takes no prisoners.  Vinnie
Da Rat is well a big oaf when he eats he just flops over and lays in his
food dish and noshes and with his water he actually stands and drinks he
hates to get his face wet so he doesn't lay down to drink.  The funny
thing they hate water like in a sink but in a mud puddle they both dive
in face first and roll around in it.  Like tonight I had my door closed
and they love to sleep in my room at night and outside their safe place
aka their cage so when I opened it Vinnie Da Rat and Shadow were sitting
their like the good kids they are so they looked up and trotted right in
and went to their sleeping place under my bed.  I put a pillow under
there for them but I made it look like I forgot about it and like a cave
they love that.

The downside to having those cute little critters is my brothers very old
feline Gray Fart doesn't like them at all so when they are full of P*ss
and vinager I have to keep on my toes to keep them separated and gray
fart safe she's almost 18 yrs old and just wants to eat and sleep most
of the time.

Well I've taken up to much of your time so say a prayer to what ever
devine being happens to be looking down at the time and thank them for
creating our little fuzzy friends even the ones that aren't ferrets too
they are cute.

Sincerely
David L. Owings
Vinnie Da Rat, Shadow