Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 1995 08:56:50 -0800
Hi,

I have one ferret whom I rescued from my back alley and now I can't
imagine life without him!

I have some questions for you experienced fuzzy owners...

1) I am thinking of adopting another boy if I can find one.  I am worried
about traumatizing my little one so I want to get all the information I can
on this process.

Could someone point me to some instructions on the best/least-traumatic way
to do this?

2) Does the AGE DIFFERENCE or ACTIVITY-LEVEL affect how they will get along?
My boy is probably around middle-aged and is not terribly active (which may
or may not have something to do with his irregular heart-beat that the vet
discovered...or maybe he's just BORED!).

3) I am going on vacation and will probably take Bubba to stay at my friends
place.  I am worried though, because she has 2 dogs and a cat.  Bubba's cage
will be in a room with a closed door so the animals will not meet each
other.  Will the noises of the dogs in the next room freak him out?  Are
ferrets easily freaked by other animal noises and such?

Any info/advice would be greatly appreciated! Then I won't have to worry so
much!

PLEASE REPLY TO: [log in to unmask]

Thanks,

Sue & Bubba-Gump