From:
Ada Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 09:02:37 -0600
Hello,
There will be a Ferret Meet Up in Dearborn Michigan at:
Date: Feb.22nd,2003
Time: 1:00pm
Where:
Petsmart
5650 Mercury Drive.
Dearborn, MI.

I will be one of the Host for The Meet Up on this End of Town!!  We will
be in the sandwich shop next door to Petsmart to Chat about ferrets!!

This is a Meeting to chat about ferrets, I suggest you leave your ferrets
home, unless you plan on staying in the petstore Petsmart.

Thank You.

Ada and Kerry Gibbs(Weaselpals)
Home of Weaselpals Fleece Hammocks. Email me to see current patterns
Visit Weaselpals Fleece Hammocks and Sherpa Sleepers
www.homestead.com/weaselpals/homepage.