From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 01:15:53 -0700
To my astonisment, Kokie has discovered the art of pouncing on an
unsuspecting victim.

His tactics are much like a lion.  First he finds the perfect spot.  The
spot is a high traffic area in which I walk by.  The spot is well hidden,
and camoflauge.  And the spot is usually underneath clothing.

First he stares at my wiggling toes as I walk by...

Wait for it....

wait for it....

NOW!

Kokie Explodes out from underneath a pair of jeans, Leaps straight into
the air, with all 4 paws spread apart wide open ready to grasp, he lands
on the ground right in front of me.

I panic, shriek in horror, turn, and try to run.

No use...Jack in the box has me cornered.  His running tactics are far
better than mine and he is very good at sharp turns.

With a dive, I head out the door looking back, watching the little
white bolt of lightning heading full speed toward my ankles, I scream
in horror.  HELP ME!!!!  HELP ME!!!!!  I run into the living room,
and head straight for the couch and make a dive...Phew save...

NOT!!!

Kokie runs full speed and manages to scurry up the couch... Cant move!
I'm stuck, I'm going to have to play possum and hope that works.

I close my eyes and pray for mercy.

I quickly imagine Kokie latching on to my heel screaming at me "SAY
UNCLE!!!!  SAY UNCLE!!!

I wait a few minutes...nothing happens...

What the....HEY!!! THATS NOT A LITTER BOX!!!!!

-Val, Noodles, and Jack in the Box

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /