From:
Danee DeVore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 23:52:39 -0400
Danee DeVore wrote on 4/14/2005, 10:56 PM:
>The sad thing is, if those people one day are asking questions that I
>might be able to help with, or telling a story about a funny experience,
>I am likely not going to see it, because I automatically skip anything
>they post.

As an addition to my earlier post, one solution might be for BIG to put
all posts advertising auctions and other things at the end of each FML,
and to include a comment before them like "advertisements to follow".
That way, people who don't want to be bothered by them could easily skip
them.

Just a suggestion, although it would be more work for BIG.
--
Danee
International Ferret Congress Health Issues Coordinator

[Moderator's note: I already group advertising type posts together.  BIG]