From:
dan christen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 12:23:29 -0700
Dear all,
It looks like my Bandit is going to have to have surgery again.  This time
for his spleen.  He had adrenal done not but a few weeks ago...4 or more,
but hasn't gotten his hair back, like our Jupiter did.  We just got home
from the vets, a bit ago.  Dr. W. checked his tummy and told me that his
spleen is still quite swollen, we thought it had gone down, considerably
around the time that Poppy had her spleen surgery, but...he never got
better :-(

Surgery is scheduled for May 2.  Dr. Weidman w/b gone next week, and
since she is learning ferret care, i stick with her, than confuse many
with my ferrets & myself in the process, there is a back up if necessary.

Bandit is one of our original group, and not but 3-4 years old :-(
 ...naturally, being mommy, i am worried.  Please on May 2, unless
otherwise notified, keep my baby in your thoughts and send him healing
ones...that he comes through the surgery with flying colors...since
losing Felicia, when they are down, i really hesitate to put them through
something so major, but Bandit apparently is not going to feel better
till this is done...Poppy rebounded wonderfully, since hers, so i can
only hope the same for Bandit.

Respectfully
donna