From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 15:10:54 -0400
Well, from what I hear privately many people just are skimming by two
regular combatants and a certain deathly-repetitive topic (esp. when
charges have no reliable support behind many of them) that was done to
death just a few weeks ago again, but are exceedingly tired of the two/few
people putting them in an uncomfortable position.  When private mails sound
like that it's either going to be ignored to death or it's going to be
shouted down.  It also means that a number of folks get in the habit of not
listening to anything certain folks have to say.  What I can't figure is
why some folks just don't know when to LET IT GO for the sake of the list.
This is too soon and too repetitive in content, and too private in tone.

Bill, thank you so much for attaching the digest number.  I could have
guessed, but sometimes yahoo will send out mini-digests and that would
have made me wrong, which would have confused those here who file FHL
cross-posts under list numbers.  (For those who don't know, I include
digest numbers specifically due to such requests.)

[Moderator's note: Seems to me that as long as a discussion is productive
and CIVIL a little repetition here and there isn't bad.  Heck, it's every
DAY that someone talks about adrenal problems!  I do maintain that this
won't get ugly.  Speaking of which, there's a mess brewing on another
topic in today's issue which needs my attention more.  BIG]