Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 10:13:58 EST
Amanda:My prayers have been said and felt for you and your ferret,Monty.
Chronic fatigue syndrome goes on for years.  It is usually accompanied by
long term pain.  You are so weak, that having to put on nylons-and finding
that there is a run in them, will make you teary eyed.  Now you have to
find the strength to put on another pair

Everything you do requires concentrated effort.  You have to appear perky
and normal.  No one wants to be around someone chronically suffering.

A number of people suffer from chronic fatigue syndrome.  Most are
misunderstood, scoffed at, and thought to be lazy.  Being sick a week or
two is something we see in life every day.  Being in pain with difficulty
just standing up in the morning, or driving a car, or getting dressed
everyday for years?  ... Next to no one will understand.  Better to say
nothing, let go of friends, isolate yourself since you rarely have energy
to be with anyone, fall into further depression................

How do you achieve balance in your life without health?  Many do it by
trying their very best each day, praying to God to help them through each
day one day at a time, and by having a furry companion that loves
you**that needs your care and love**.

If Monty was near by, I would would grab his little body and take him
home, and give you-Amanda-a great big hug.  Hang tough sweetie.  Ask God
to see you through each day.  You can make it-I swear you can.  But you
HAVE to take care of yourself properly.  Read up, see the Drs., go to
those gentle yoga classes.  Hospitals have classes and physical
therapists--if you have the strength to drive there after working all
day.  (wa-ha-ha)

Poor Monty in a little cage.  If anyone is traveling from Canada to
Illinois for any quirky reason, I will take Monty if Amanda approved.

You young healthy ones--no flaming Amanda, please?  Anyone in Canada to
help?

Lisette