From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 22:11:54 -0700
It happened AGAIN!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!

I'm in the living room playing the "war dance" game with Buckie..You
know...the one where you're prancing back and forth on your feet waddling
like a duck with your arms flailing around and above their head making
them back up with their mouths open and go HE HE HE HE!!!!  Well..I
decide to imitate him...I smack into the couch on my hands and
knees....then I rebound of the coffee table..apparantly he finds this
hysterical, because he's on his back wiggling around like a fish with his
tail puffed up.  I'm still on my hands and knees tickling his belly and
he's play nipping my hand like he always does.  I come across a towel,
and I'm dragging it around in circles and he's playing tug of war with
it.  I throw the towel, and he chases after it....after he kills it, he
comes charging at me.  I panic and I am trapped in the corner..(Yes, the
corner he likes to go poop in if you get where this is going) i
completely lost my train of reality and I start waddling like a duck
again...my foot goes squish, and I scream NOT AGAIN!!!!!  I hobble on
one foot toward the bathroom.  Buckie decides it's time to KILL THE
RUNNING TARGET!!  I'm screaming at the top of my lungs hobbling on one
foot trying to get to the bathroom so I can shut the door, and he's
bouncing back and forth nipping at my heel.  I gave up and fell on the
floor (well actually I tripped, but let's just say I fell) He runs to my
face, licks it and runs toward the kitchen to dig in the food dish.  WHAT
AM I GOING TO DO?!?!?!?!  THAT'S 2 FERRETS IN 2 DAYS!!!!  I think this is
the FLO in action...

My question is, While buckie drinks, it sounds like he is dooking while
he licks...not as loud, but a noticible squeaking noise...Should I be
concerned??

ALSO!  I will be purchasing ferret food again from The Ferret Store.
Will a shelter send me a link, so they can get credit??  thanks a bunch!

-Valerie, Mojo Buckie & Noodles

p.s.  Buckie told me to tell ya that he had a crush on Sabrina da Bat
Biter...He loves friskey gals ;)

~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_