From:
Power & Motoryacht <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 11:50:03 -0500
I just read about the long sigh Greta let out when trying to awaken her.

My kids have just recently taken over the cabinet under the kitchen, which
I have cleared out for them.  No, I'm not trained!

There is a strong black trash bag they have pulled in there to curl up on
( what is their fascination with trash bags?) and he was sound asleep.  I
picked him up to put him in their room for the night and he was completely
limp, and I couldn't wake him up.  I, of course, screamed for hubby and
gently jostled Panda Boy and eventually he woke up.  What a scare!  My
husband, Jim, said that he went through this a week or so ago and it scared
the you know what out of him.

Out of all the years I have been owned by ferrets I have not seen this deep
of sleep before.

Dona, Pompano Beach, FL
Ollie, Zoe, Caesar, Roxie, Luke, Zeke, Panda Boy, Sadie & Moe