From:
Debbie Riccio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 1996 14:08:12 -0500
Amy - I've had the same problem with some dogs - the guy where I buy some
supplies breeds Chows - as soon as I walk in the door they start barking at
me.  Usually, they are quite friends with other people.  when another ferret
person went in there, the dogs barked at her too.

My sister has 3 dogs - one of them HATES me!  He growls at me all the time,
snarls at me, and won't come near me.  I think he smells ferrets and just
doesn't like them!  I'm glad my own 2 dogs love the little guys!!

Debbie Riccio
WNYFLFA
Rochester, NY