Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 23:13:49 EST
I picked up little Maria out of her cage, and wrapped her in a baby
blanket, and carried her to bed with me tonight.  I mean to leave her
alone, but I work so many hours.  I just cannot stop wanting to hold her
and feel her and look at her when I finally have time.

I kiss her minuscule face with that big nose sticking out of the baby
blanket and breathed in her scent....................

*And guess what?*

She smells just like rolly polly, silken-soft hamsters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is utterly irresistible.  I wish to God that I could bottle her smell
tonight.

I am taking us back to bed now.  Just had to share this dreamy delicious
scent.

Have you smelled a hamster lately?
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Lisette