From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 15:15:30 -0400
I got a note from Sharon who produces the FML ferret calendar.  Here is
what she siad:

I am working on the calendar now and hope to make an announcement
about the sale soon.  The plans are to start the sale September 15th
if all goes well with the printer.

I hope all of your will take advantage of this great ferret novelty and
buy at least one.  Last years had some incredible photos (of course
Byte-me was one) and this years will have better print of even better
photos.

Pete and RePete did not get their own page but did get an honorable
mention which floats my boat big time.  Great little animals and to be
so gifted with my photography and animals is a true honor beyond words.

Do watch for more on this calendar when data becomes available.

Aarrow Ranch Aviation
Rev. J Gordon Bengtson
7302 Hunterbrook Drive, Suite 100
Mechanicsville, Va. 23111