From:
Tanya Grave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 13:40:18 -0700
A mouse, a rat, and a ferret walk into a bar.  They notice a sign in the
window, but continue in.  The bartender stands behind the bar with a
puzzled look on his face.  The mouse tells his friends I will go get the
drinks.  The mouse gets up to the bar, the bartender says, "I am sorry we
do not serve you kind!" The mouse does not know what to say.  He hangs
his head and walks back to his friends.  The mouse says, "The bartender
says he will not serve me cause I am too small." The rat decides to go to
have a talk with the bartender.  The rat gets up to the bar and says,
"You would not serve my small friend, but I am bigger and you will take
my order!" The bartender says, "I am sorry but we do not serve your kind!"
The rat is upset and walks back to his friends.  The rat says, "The
bartender says he will not serve me because I have a long tail and beady
eyes."  The ferret is calm and heads towards the bar.  The ferret says to
the bartender, "I see you will not serve my friends.  Can I ask why?"  The
bartender says, "The sign clearly states that we do not serve rodents!"
The ferret looks at the bartender and smiles.  The ferret says, "That is
ok.  Then you can serve me drinks.  Cause I am NOT a rodent!!!!"