From:
Ray Parada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 1996 12:40:37 -0500
Hey, I love reading about the ferret games that people come up with!
However, the game we like to play best is "Ferret Burrito".  How do you make
a ferret burrito?  You get one very large towel, and one fiesty ferret.  Try
to wrap the ferret as well as you can, making it impossible for him to get
out... or so it seems!  As far as ferret toys go, I find that the ferret
usually likes the packaging as much as the toy itself!  Have fun- The
Undisputed Master of the Ferret Burrito