From:
Ruth Mccassie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 14:46:34 EDT
If you have already seen this bare with me but this is a urgent
situation.

I just spoke to the owner and she gave the 3 away but the 2 males beat up
on the other womens ferret so she took them back and is now looking for
her home for her 2 males--preferably a non-ferret home as she only has a
week to find a home for them and cant deal with it not working out and
having to take them back again.  they played good for about 2 hours
then the 2 males decided to gang up on the little female.  this may
be something that just needed more time to work out.  but to the
inexperienced this is scary.  they are around 2 years old and she wont
ship so you haveto be within traveling distance.  cohasset is near
revere mass--boston area.  there is no fee just a loving home needed.

she has given me permission to post her number as she is in a desperate
situation.  i would take them but there is the chance they wont get along
with gracie and i need a playmate for her that will be good with my dog.
i dont want to ruin a good thing.  her ad is also on hoobly

ruth

her name is alexandra and her number is 305-710-4746