From:
Julie Coddington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 15:20:45 -0400
All I have to say is this woman should be very ashamed of herself for, if
nothing else, the way those poor animals had to live their life (if that
is what you want to call it).  If she thought they were smelly, why not
find them loving homes where people actually wanted them.

People are sick, sick, sick.  Animals are helpless and depend on us for
their care.  I, for one, don't ever want to see a posting from her on the
FML (and yes, I know I don't have to read it).  Someone who treats animals
like she does doesn't deserve to be on a list whose sole purpose is to
help, educate and share.

We love our ferrets.