From:
Lynn McIntosh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Sep 1998 18:48:39 +0000
Hi there!

Okay, not exactly homeless, but getting no time out AT ALL during the week,
which makes my heart strings twang unmercilessly.  For various reasons, I'm
watching my fur kid *consumption* right now - DARN.

Anyway, they are about two, probably Marshall Farms (haven't met them but
caretaker thinks she's seen tattoos in ears, so probably has).  Sneakers
boy is described as heavy and mellow and sable, Lonni as silvery white,
sweet as butter... I can't read my writing... oh, it's small, not sweet!,
and nippy, but not too nippy, predictable.

I haven't even told my friends about them, and I'm sorry about that, but
I've just found out at work (co-worker) and want to get the word out ASAP.
Co-workers home isn't ferret-proofed so they need supervision when out, and
she can't do it; kids are growing up.... that's the sorry, but common,
story.

E-mail me privately if you can help these fur kids find the hooman
ferret-worshiper(s) they deserve!

Lynn Mc. and Sweet Six