From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 19:57:05 -0700
Wow...I must say, for a group of people pleading with this "annoyed"
chick to have some compassion and tolerance and open up her horizons...
well, let's just say all those posts regarding "annoyed" did not practice
what they preached.

I have been on this FML thing for about 6 years, I think, and I can say
that I remember the time before Sandee and the Rainbow Bridge.  In fact,
I remember when Sandee first showed up.  So the FML has not always been
so, to quote "annoyed", fanatical.

and as for scrolling, etc., just for the information of some people out
there...on some computers the concept of scrolling through the FML, and
at times over half of it, is a big pain in the rear-end.  Yes, it can
take just as long to scroll through it then it can to read it.  Slow,
slow scrolling that suddenly picks up and you miss whole piles of posts,
and there was something you wanted to read, but now you went past it and
so you have to back up....so, in other words, it is not such a simple
solution to tell this "annoyed" individual to shut up and scroll.  Which
is what you all pretty much said.  And your responses to this post, I
feel, say a lot about your lack of tolerance/compassion etc.

And yes, I am a Big big wimp and posted this anonymously.

[SH]