From:
Steve and Diane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 16:42:09 -0400
Well ferret math has also hit this family.  On friday we took a little road
trip to pick up a very beautiful 4mo.  old little girl .................her
name is cleo :) Cleo is deaf and she has been an only ferret so it has been
a bit touchie introducing her to our 2 other little girls.  It seems they
are wanting to establish right away just who is who in the pecking order so
to speak and Cleo doesn't understand the drill.  We'll be taking
introductions very slowly and also will try and let them get to know each
other on their own by having Cleo out of her cage and Wiggles and Cocoa in
their cage.  When we do this Cleo goes up to the cage and just plays with
them through the bars it seems to be working ok...........so I just wanted
to introduce you to Cleo and if you have any ideas on making the transition
smoother I'd love to hear you suggestion.

I'd also like to say "thank you Jamie" for trusting your baby to us ......I
know it was hard on you having to give your baby up :( but we love her to
death so not to worry :)

Diane,wiggles,cocoa,cleo and daddy too!!!