From:
Dawn M Pedchenko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 08:42:06 -0400
Hello everyone,

I originally posted about this little guy a couple weeks ago.  His owner
just contacted me again and said that if she can't find a home for Baby
really soon, she will be forced to bring him to a shelter - which she
really does not want to do.

Here is some information she emailed to me about him:
"His name is Baby.  I'm not really sure how to describe his color.  He's
not really dark, but not super light either.  I'd say he's pretty typical
looking.  He's up to date on shots, never been sick.  He's very curious,
likes to bounce around the room and explore.  (This may be because he
doesn't get out too much, so when he does he wants to see as much as he
can).  Doesn't bite, but not a snuggler either.  I've had him about a
year, I've been the only owner - bought him from Petco as a baby."

Ana has given me permission to post her email address.  Please email her
directly.

Dooks,
Dawn & Prov10