From:
Nan and Sandy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 10:20:35 -0400
Hi to all of you!

I will be in Norfolk, VA during the 4th of July weekend for the National
Association of the Deaf Conference.  Just wanted to let you know <smile>.
My hubby is staying home to take care for the four-legged kids (he is not
deaf and would be bored out of his noggin')

As for dogs and ferrets, there are exceptions to all rules (except the rule
that says there are exceptions to all rules!<smile>)  I would not trust a
Siberian with any small animal - my cats can run and know not to mess with
the dog.  Siberians try to dominate smaller animals and animals larger then
themselves as well!  My "labsky" prefers the back yard to the living room.
However, they are playful, sweet and wonderful pets.

Nan and SuperSnooper plus Nome Dog